At Ipswich Private Kindergarten Ltd, we believe it is important for us to communicate to every parent so it is easy for us to take care of your child better. Visit our kindergarten in Ipswich to discuss your needs.
It’s important to stay in touch
Open communication is essential when the care of a child is shared, which is why at IPK we use various methods of communicating with parents. Daily contact with your child’s key person ensures that verbal exchanges can take place, concerns can be raised and dealt with, and progress can be discusses. All of our younger children (under three) take home written daily reports which allow you to see at a glance any important information that you need to know such as food and milk intake, nappy changes, activities, and the kind of day your child has had. Our staff will endeavour to make themselves available to speak to you at the beginning and end of each day – however, we are happy to meet you at any time for special requirements. Contact us to find out about our fee structure.
Communication methods at Ipswich Private Kindergarten:
- One key person to oversee your child’s development and day
- Daily reports (for under 3s)
- Online Learning Journeys, accessible from your smartphone, tablet and PC, that chart your child’s daily achievements and progress using observations and photographs.
- Parent comment slips (designed to create links between home and nursery)
- Open door policy for all parents by appointment